Sunday, October 20, 2013

9 Looks I Wish Never Happened


Never get too conceded because one day you’ll look back at pictures of yourself and be horrified.

9 looks I wish never happened:

1.     My overly tan phase.  A tan after vacationing in the Caribbean is great.  A tan in the middle of winter, not great. The tan was fine when it faded…well sometimes.  The caked on bronzer, glowing teeth, and neon colors to enhance my tan were not. 
2.     Red hair.  That turned orange.  That is still probably lurking in my hair.  If you're feeling stale, buy a new lipstick, not a new hair color.
3.     Ghetto fabulousness of the early 2000s.  I remember being so excited to get a glitter jean jacket in 7th grade.  Glitter anything should not be incorporate in one’s wardrobe or lifestyle...ever.
4.     The juicy sweat suit.  And really any other item that made me a walking billboard.
5.     My clown makeup phase consisting dark eyeshadow, bright lips, and caked on everything.  No just no.
6.     Fake nails.  The thought makes me want to puke.
7.     My hat phase.  Some hats are cute.  Rhinestone trucker caps are not.
8.     Sweatpants with words printed across the butt.  Why was I wearing sweatpants out in public anyway?
9.     Polos with the collar popped.  And polos in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment