Monday, September 19, 2011

How to Recover From a Bad Mood


If you're fabulous like me, terrible moods usually don't plague you, but every so often they manage to make their appearance so here's a few tips on how to turn that frown upside down, or at least attempt to look a little less pissed off.


1.  Surround yourself with other people who are also in a bad mood.  When I'm in a bad mood, I'd really rather just sulk and complain about it.  Someone else's bright smile and great mood, put me in a worse mood.  Someone else's bad mood puts me in a better mood.  Is that a good thing?  Probably not, but its the truth.



2. Go to the gym.  The one hour of the day when I deliberately allow myself to look pissed off.  I get a better workout, and by the end of it am too exhausted to feel an emotion of any kind.



3. Look at a puppy.  If they don't make you smile, you don't have a heart.



4. Watch The Exorcist.  You'll feel much better about almost any situation.



(Ah I can't even look at this picture I'm so scared)

5. Wear sunglasses.  It masks the death stares that you feel like giving to random passer-bys.


6. Buy yourself something.  No money?  No problem, just swipe that credit card.  I'm in a bad mood and I'm worth it.  I'll figure out financing my purchases when I'm in a better mood.

See full size image













7. Take a nap no matter what time of day.  When you wake up, you'll feel more delirious than anything else.



8. Clean.  You can really expend a lot of your rage by cleaning.  AND when you're done you'll be happy you can at least sulk in a clean environment.






9. Try to trip over something, even if you're by yourself, you'll feel more like an idiot than a pissed off human being




10. Try to remove ice cubes from the ice cube tray.  You'll feel really accomplished when you're done

No comments:

Post a Comment